Google
 
Web www.bellecozyzone.blogspot.com

Saturday 7 July 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon




This morning i feel like cooking something. So i went to a nearest store and bought tofu and some vegies. But when i came back home, took a shower, watch some gossip news @ infotainment program then started to cook, i felt a little bit dizzy. Not really a headache like i used to had but the feeling made me uneasy and weak.

When my 'teriyaki tofu' (i invented myself hehehe...) still being cooked, i have to sit down then lay down a little bit. My hubby said "Just relax and enjoy your weekend, why have to bother to cook lunch (but didn't suggest to eat outside either :p)!" Soon after i regain my strength i continue to be busy at the kitchen. Still the odd feeling come and go and i have to have quick rest about 3 times.

I dunno what was happening to me, perhaps i catch a flue coz last night we went to movie and i forgot to bring my jacket.

*Later i found out that i was already 5 weeks pregnant at that time! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP